Why work with a Virtual Assistant?
Why work with a Virtual Assistant? For many businesses, the real question might be why NOT work with a Virtual Assistant?
Whether you are a sole trader, family business, small business, medium business or a side-hustler you could probably make leaps and bounds in your business if you had your own Virtual Assistant.
Here are my top 6 reasons to work with a Virtual Assistant:
1 Flexibility ~ A VA is available for as many, or as few, hours as you require.
- Your business is expanding but you’re not quite ready to take on a permanent employee
- It’s your peak season and you need some help to get past the busy time without drowning in administration
- You’re going on holidays or away to a conference and you need someone to ‘hold the fort’ while you’re away from your business
- You need help putting a professional finish on your proposal to ensure you’ve got the best chance of being seen as a high-calibre business to deal with
2 It adds up ~ A VA is an independent contractor; all you pay is the agreed hourly rate with NO:
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Payroll tax
- WorkCover premiums
- Long service leave
3 Access to new skills ~ Utilise a VA for a skill you or your existing team don’t possess:
- Setting up a website, blog or social media presence
- Creating a suite of business templates
- Editing a collection of images for promotional use
- Establishing a series of administration systems for your ongoing business
- Development of marketing material such as flyers, newsletters, e-news
- Event planning and execution
4 Free yourself from the mundane ~ a VA can take on those tasks that distract you from your core business activities:
- Ongoing management of your website and social media
- Invoicing, receivables, payables
- Type up quotes, proposals and tenders
- Create a compelling PowerPoint for your next presentation
5 A VA is a small business owner too:
- You are the VA’s customer and they risk their reputation and future referrals if they don’t meet the commitment they make to each client
- They understand the challenges you face every day in chasing leads, marketing your business, customer service and keeping on top of it all
- Inevitably they have worked in a wide variety of industries during their career and can apply those skills to your business
- They will have an established network of professionals that you can tap into
6 A VA generally works from their own home office:
- No need to have a workspace, computer, software and extra equipment at your premises
- Maintain privacy if you work in a home based office
- If you do need help on-site just ask, many VA’s are happy to provide a mobile service, whether to meet in person or to complete their assignment at your premises
So what are you waiting for? Contact me today to see how we can get things going in your business.
And don’t forget to hop over to LinkedIn and say hello!
So What Are You Waiting For?
Be it on an ad-hoc basis.
Or on a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly arrangement you can lighted the load and access skills you don’t have on your team already.